10 Things I've Learned by Ghostface (as reported in March's Vibe
1. At the end of the day, it's really not about fame, it's about paper. So forget all that other shit. I'd rather get the money, man.
2. You really gotta watch your daughters around anybody, 'cause I meet a lot of girls who have been molested by their fathers' friends and don't say nothing because they're scared.
3. You can't be on the block every day. You get ticked off or smoebody says something real slick, and you might lose it. Then you'll be writing behind bars.
4. It seems like nowadays people are respecting a lot of that bullshit. A lot of that white, white--you know, cold drugs, sex and money. So I had to go back a little bit and rhyme about the cocaine thing.
5. They don't play East Coast rap really, period, in the South.
6. I'm glad that my kids don't really go through the things I went through 'cause I'm there to provide for them. They can stay in school without having to go wearing messed-up pants or sharing a pair with their brothers.
7. Karma's a motherfucker.
8. Since I don't smoke anymore, when I need to cool out, I just go to the crib and listen to music or take long flights to certain places.
9. Keepin' young niggas around lets you know what's going on.
10. I don't like to talk in my music like I used to because I wouldn't want my daughters listening. So I try to chill, unless I tell their moms, 'Don't let them hear this.'